Friday 12 April 2013

How an SEO Company changed my website’s fortune?

I am a dairy product retailer based in New Delhi and trying to capitalize on the Ecommerce wave that had started riding high, I set up my website two years back. As a website owner, I was facing real troubles for the first 6-7 months. I was paying huge costs without getting any returns. A couple of months later, a friend informed me that I could possibly get huge traffic by getting my website optimised. Being absolutely clueless about what SEO stood for, I read up on the Internet and hired an SEO Company, which I believe is the best decision I’ve made as a website owner.

SEO Company AustraliaOptimising my website gave me innumerable benefits, a few of which are mentioned below:
Increased visibility: When I set up a website, I was no one. Today, I’ve 90,000 visitors per month and my brand visibility has increased tremendously. Orders are picking up steadily each month and business is doing great.
Good ROI: As a businessman spending on Internet marketing, it is utmost necessary to calculate the return on investment. From the reports generated by Google analytics, over 93% of my website’s traffic comes via organic search listings. I couldn’t have asked for better returns on investment!
 Attractive website: The SEO Australia Company I had hired last year has made my website’s content so attractive, that the average time span which a user spends on my website is about 3 minutes! Going by stats, people who stay longer on a website are most likely to make a purchase. And it’s true in my

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Its such a great information about seo for better traffic
    complete and clearly tutorial.. our seo company australia is always there to help you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really an admirable post ! Economical seo providers can promote your website in a way which can make your website stand high in leading search engines as well as will make your website a functional one which enable you gain huge amount of profits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I appreciate this also and think a reliable seo company can take any responsibility for seo of any website or blog. I've checked also some of these and they did what promised. I basically check my site first with seo tool and now using Colibri seo tool which is available on colibritool.com. This tool is very affordable and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing fabulous information. It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts. by HRM 531 Week 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the post. I appreciate your writing. I would like to introduce my favorite ColibriTool to you. It will analyze hundreds of your competitors and find niches for your online business. It provides checking facilities of your position and performances. Many SEO experts are using this tool. Want to try? Just be here (http://colibritool.com)

    ReplyDelete